We are again with another animal drawing, how to draw a Pig step by step for kids and beginners. Pig has an important role in human culture and found all over the world. They are amongst large mammals animals found on earth. In many countries, they are domesticated and loved as pets.
The three little pigs, Porky pig, Peppa Pig are a few famous cartoon depictions that attract kids. Here are some very interesting facts about Pigs which are not well known:
- Pigs intelligence is much more than dogs, human children’s and many other primates.
- Pigs are the cleanest animal, by keeping their food are and living area apart.
- Pigs lack sweat glands thus they are more heat tolerant than cool temperature. This is also the reason they like digging in the mud.
- They are good learners and respond faster than dogs.
- Pigs use their grunt for communication, Each pig’s grunt is different according to their personality.
- Pigs memory is excellent, they can remember for years.
- A mother nurtures piglets and teaches them to respond.
- Pigs like cuddling, massaging, scratching, and playing.
- They are social animals and creates bonding with other animals.
If you want to draw your own piggy just follow the given illustration, take your paper and pencil and start.
- How to draw Cardinal
- How to draw a Spaceship
- How to draw a Pumpkin
- How to draw a Fire
- How to draw a Armor
- How to Draw a Lion
- How to draw Witch
- How to draw a Deadpool
- How to draw an Owl
- How to draw a Dinosaurs
- How to draw a Box
- How To Draw A Deer
- How To Draw A Book
- How To Draw A Wink Emoji
- How To Draw A Eyes
- How To Draw A Tree
- How To Draw A Cool Emoji
- How To Draw A Rose Flower
- How To Draw A Car
- How To Draw A Dolphin
- How To Draw A Leaf
- How to draw Squirtle
- How to draw Pant
- How to draw Pyramid
- How To Draw A Dog
- How to draw a Gorilla
- How to draw a Shamrock
How to draw a Pig with a celebration cap:
Step 1: firstly draw a circle and then an oval following it.
Step 2: Join both circles and ovals forming the neck, extend a line from the circle to form a snout, depict mark for the ear.
Step 3: Draw the below line of the snout and finish ear. Draw pair of front legs as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Draw a curve from the circled mouth line to the first leg. Above the head draw a cone for the cap.
Step 5: Draw an oval on the surface of the triangle, draw eyes, and form a tail. In this step draw adjacent legs to the already drawn legs.
Step 6: Shape eyes and draw toes with the little finger on the back.
Step 7: Add every detail on the body, snout, eyes. Toes are in three parts.
Step 7: Draw 5 pointed star on the cap. Add hairs all over the body especially near ears, thighs, and below the snout.
Step 8: Lineate the drawing with fine lines, and erase extra depictions.
How to draw a cartoon pig:
Step 1: Draw an oval shape for the head.
Step 2: At the back of the oval draw a big potato shape for your bulky animal.
Step 3: In this step outline the marks for facial features and 4 legs.
Step 4: Draw 2 small curves little tilted from the middle for the ears, and a triangular nose. Delineate the legs, they are small compared to the overall body.
Step 5: Draw spiraled tiny tail at the back, give outline to the mouth and draw toes.
Step 6: Draw irregular shapes for the patches all over the body, randomly. Add marks for the nose, draw
Step 7: Outline all the lines necessary for the piggy including patches and tails.
Step 8: After contour erase all the lines and darken the outer ones.
Step 9: Color this piggy, with pink and brown.