We are here with a beverage drawing tutorial on how to draw a Coffee Cup which is very famous for tea and water. It is an ancient drink which is used since the 1400s and is popular for its caffeine content. Caffeine is a natural chemical that gives energy and keeps people awake.
- How To Draw A Flame
- How To Draw A Rainbow
- How To Draw A House
- How To Draw A Mouse
- How To Draw A Bee
- How To Draw A Monkey
- How To Draw Eyebrows
- How To Draw A Christmas Tree
- How To Draw A Stairs
- How To Draw A Sunflower
- How To Draw A Dragon
- How To Draw A Cat
- How To Draw A Ear
- How To Draw A Female Hair
- How To Draw A Muscle
- How To Draw A Camel
- How To Draw A Giraffe
- How To Draw A Mouth
- How To Draw A Chicken
- How To Draw A Shark
- How To Draw A Mickey Mouse
- How To Draw A Mountain
Coffee is an evergreen plant that is native to Africa, in form of beans. In this tutorial, we are drawing a filled coffee cup.
How to Draw a Coffee Cup:
Step 1: before starting any drawing start its outlines. Analyze the height and with of the cup and draw a vertical line with 2 horizontal marks.
Step 2: Draw a small flat oval on the top of the line. Then draw another big oval overlapping t6he first one with the line drawn as a guideline.
Step 3: From the side of the first oval draw 2 curved line going downward. In this step draw one more oval inside the first one and form a border.
Step 4: Double the line of the big oval, and further draw one more oval at the end of both curved lines drawn in the last step. On the sidewall draw a small circle followed by an arc handle guideline.
Step 5: Draw a deep curved line on the side of the cup. Double this line with a pointed end and closed top end. double the base of the cup with a small oval.
Step 6: Draw one more line to the lower line of cup handle and give it a 3d touch. Draw one more oval to the top opening of the cup.
Step 7: Outline the overall drawing with the dark pencil and bold line. Keep in mind all the overlapping lines.
Step 8: Draw the outline for coffee and foam on the top of the cup. Shade the cup and saucer plat randomly.
How to draw an easy cup plate:
- To draw a cup of coffee you have to start with the outlines for it. Draw a quadrilateral with rounded edges as depicted below. Draw an oval around the shape for the saucer outline.
- Draw a downward curve on the top of the cup for the coffee outline.
- On the side of the cup draw 2 curved lines for the handle which are enclosed at the ends.
- Erase the overlapped causer lines from inside the cup.
- Draw base for the plate.
- Give final touch to the cup with shading and hatching technique.
Step by step cup of coffee drawing:
- Start your drawing with the oval which will be opening for the cup.
- Then draw the outer line for this oval with a curved line.
- Once you are done draw 2 simple curved lines going downward and forming an enclosed shape with flat base.
- On the top of the cup draw many random curved lines as coffee spunk.
- On the left side draw double C shape lines enclosed with each other and forming handle of the cup.
- On the base draw saucer shape using half oval curved shape.
- On the side of the plate draw a bean shape, some below the table.
- Winter Snowmen Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 28, 2023
- January Winter Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
- Holiday Elf Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
Leave a Reply