This tutorial on how to draw a house is beginner-friendly, as it needs geometrical formation only. We all need food, cloth, and shelter as basic needs, thus it’s very familiar to us. We live in houses, we know how what exactly look likes, it only needs organized thinking. It needs to be drawn neatly and geometrically so that it will look standing and straight. Let us start with the house sketch easy learn for all who need to learn this desperately. Check out our more related topics for your reference:
These simple house drawing needs drawing straight lines for this you can use a ruler but you must try without it for your best and other drawings in future. You can draw a building also by joining many houses in one. Buildings can be a cottage, bungalows, palaces depending on the shape and size. In-house drawing your imagination will help you at best, try to draw it on your paper. You must be passionate about what you are drawing then only lead to success.
In this tutorial, we will also learn cartoon house drawing also.
How to draw a house :
Step 1: Draw a rectangular frame of the door, above it draws a half-circle. Then draw a door inside it.
Step 2: With help of small and flattened rectangles add stairs below the door.
Step 3: Draw a geometrical line around the door drawn in the last step, refer image given below.
Step 4: To the left of the drawing add another building.
Step 5: Draw a border to the roof and a chimney over the top of the roof.
Step 6: Draw a big window above the door and small window on both sides of the door.
Step 7: Draw 2 similar windows drawn above at the opposite side of door, as shown in the image.
Step 8: Draw 2 trees on both sides to give it a realistic look.
Step 9: Color your house with the choice of your colors.
House Drawing Step-by-Step
There are several reasons why it might be important to know how to draw a house:
- It can be a fun and creative activity for kids and adults alike. Drawing allows people to express themselves and use their imagination to create something new.
- It can be a useful skill for architects, interior designers, and other professionals who need to be able to visualize and communicate design ideas.
- It can help with spatial awareness and problem-solving skills. Drawing a house requires you to think about the relationships between different shapes and how they fit together, which can help improve your ability to visualize and manipulate objects in three-dimensional space.
- It can be a useful tool for communicating ideas and plans. For example, if you want to make changes to your home or build a new house, being able to draw a rough sketch can help you and others understand your vision more clearly.
Step 1: Draw a box as shown in the image below.
Step 2: From the left corner of the image draw 2 parallel lines.
Step 3: Draw 3 parallel lines to form the walls of the house as shown in the image and attach all of them for the base.
Step 4: Draw a door on the left side and a circle above it.
Step 5: Attached to the doors draw stairs to reach the house.
Step 6: Draw a window on the right of the house.
Step 7: Draw the chimney above the top of the house. Give some touchup by drawing grass around the house.
Step 8: Give your drawing an outline with a marker and finish it.
Step 9: Fill it with colours of your choice or follow the image below.
Here we are providing with few more step-by-step drawing tutorials.
Hope you enjoy this drawing session of house drawing. For more drawing tutorials see:
- January Winter Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
- Holiday Elf Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
- Reindeer Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 6, 2023