Learn how to draw Grass with the given tutorial for kids and beginners. Learning how to draw is not a difficult task for any kid, this tutorial will help you brush up on your scenery, outdoor drawing, and close-up outdoor drawing.
The given easy grass drawing has explained how to draw different views of grass with their single-strand and batch of strands. While drawing any scenery, the landscape we use to draw grasses around and on the horizon, you will get help with this at that time.
Check out our more related drawings for quick learning:
- How To Draw A Bamboo
- How To Draw A Tree
- How To Draw A Sunflower
- How To Draw A Leaf
- How To Draw A Rose
Take out your paper and pencil to learn grass drawing in different patterns. You can add color also to it, most of the time grasses have green colour but few are drained, and a variety of grasses have a brown colour.
How to Draw Grass
The given tutorial is about grass drawing easy in three different ways for your other drawing. This explains how to draw close-up grass, Patches of grass, and grass in a large area. The tutorial on drawing grass is very easy as it is designed for beginners and kids.
Close-up Grass Drawing
Drawing closeup grass needs to draw each individual blade as you are looking at it from near and directly.
Draw several layers of grasses, and start withdrawing long blades of grasses in the foreground overlapping some other strands in the background. Just keep adding strands likewise and you will finish with it.
Drawing Patches of Grass
These grasses are used in both types of drawing skills close-up drawings and larger landscape drawings.
As the cluster of grasses in this bunch is a little far thus the strands are drawn small and to look really make it in different directions and a few in the upward direction.
Drawing Large Areas of Grass
As in this grasses are too far and it is difficult to distinguish the blades of grasses and it may not look natural. So in this pattern, we will draw only the tip of the grasses fanning out in different directions.
Always draw the background grasses in small in comparison to the foreground grasses.
How to draw Grass Step by Step
To draw grass, you can follow these steps:
Remember to take your time and be patient. Drawing grass is all about creating the right texture and depth, so it may take some practice to get it right. But with a little bit of practice, you’ll be able to draw realistic grass in no time!
Step 1: Start your drawing with a single blade of grass for this draw a curved line meeting at the top.
Step 2: Draw more blades of grass following step one and going all blades in different directions.
Step 3: Again draw similar grass blades using the curved lines.
Step 4: Keep on drawing the grass blades a little behind the first one. Use your analysis and observations while drawing the grasses.
Step 5: Now Draw other many parallel curved lines and draw strands.
Step 6: let’s draw other patches of grass, and draw little small, short, and a bunch of grasses.
Step 7: Look At the distance to the prior one and draw more patches of grass.
Step 8: Draw a few more foreground, grasses using lines. Draw a wavy curved line beneath the distance to the overall drawing.
Step 9: Draw more lines overlapped and meeting jagged points and indicate more grass on the ground.
Step 10: Color your landscape with the choice of your colour accordingly.
Here are some things to keep in mind when drawing grass:
- Pay attention to the direction of the blades of grass. In most cases, grass will grow upwards and slightly bend towards the direction of the sun or light source.
- Vary the length and thickness of the blades of grass to add realism. Not all blades of grass will be the same size or shape.
- Consider adding details like stems and shadows to give your grass drawing more depth and dimension.
- Use different values (lights and darks) to create the illusion of depth and distance. For example, you can use lighter lines to draw grass in the background, and darker lines for grass in the foreground.
- Practice, practice, practice! The more you do practice, the better you’ll become at creating realistic textures and depth.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to draw grass that looks natural and lifelike. Good luck!
- Mastering the Art of Expression: A Beginner’s Guide on How to Draw - November 24, 2023
- How to Draw Braid Step by Step – for Kids & Beginner - July 7, 2023
- How To Draw Bubbles Step By Step – For Kids & Beginners - July 6, 2023