How to draw Graffiti: Graffiti is drawing patterns of letters or images drawn over large walls, floors, or frames with bright and attractive colors free-handed. In the ancient era, people scribbled on the walls, you can see it in caves, which is also a form of graffiti.
Thus it is a mixture of the ancient and modern form of art which provides with wide scope and variety to draw any pattern. It is the same as drawing but without any fixed format, category and rules.
The drawing is the simple form of conveying the ideas of mind on a sheet of paper while the graffiti conveys the same thing but the graffiti is made using creativity on the other level. It is used in public domains to paint walls for representing messages or show their creativity to the public.
How to draw Graffiti
- Firstly write all the letters or outline the drawing on the wall which you want to draw with a pencil.
- Then take your bold sketch pen and outline these simple to make an outline.
- Now draw the lines around letters or drawing overlapping each other and intersection at some certain points randomly.
- Fill the blank space of letters with your desired color.
- You can add some eye-catchy colors to your drawing for a darker tone.
- Add extra boldness to the graffiti letters to look more attractive and dashing.
How to draw the letter COOL in graffiti:
Step 1: Start your drawing by simply writing the letters with which you want to create graffiti. Use a pencil for it and don’t over press while writing. We are drawing the word ‘COOL’ here.
Step 2: Then next step is to darken your letters with bolk black pen or any color which contrasts your rest coloring pattern.
Step 3: Then give some effect to the letters by adding some extra touchups outside the letters. You can see that we have drawn a batch of dark spots outside the COOL.
Step 4: Keeping the shadow in mind darkens the area. You can make the lines thicker at a certain point for this.
Step 5: Your graffiti is ready by now but still you can add some color to it, we have shaded the upper part of every letter, you can go with the middle or lower part as well.
Step 6: Draw some extra effect outside the letters with the same color so that whole letters will pop up.
How to draw the word GRAFFITI step by step:
Step 1: Again start outlining letters with a pencil, always keep in mind what arrangement and format of words you want and write them accordingly.
Step 2: Keeping the written letters as guidelines draw the pattern as shown below. Double the lines of every letter in the way that some lines overlap each other.
Step 3: Once the outline of letters complete you can fill it with a different type of coloring patterns, here we are shading the upper part with purple color.
Step 4: Draw crossed or zig-zag line in the rest of the letters to fill it, use different or contrast colors to pop it up.
Step 5: You can add some more drama to your letters, draw bubbles or clouds to the outside walls of letters, use the same or some different colors.
Step 6: Your letter drawing is complete by now but it is totally on you how much creativity you can add to it. Don’t hazel up with colors, be a little precise.
- Mastering the Art of Expression: A Beginner’s Guide on How to Draw - November 24, 2023
- How to Draw Braid Step by Step – for Kids & Beginner - July 7, 2023
- How To Draw Bubbles Step By Step – For Kids & Beginners - July 6, 2023