This tutorial how to draw a tent for kids and beginners which is a shelter that has been used since time immemorial. In the ancient time, nomadic people used this to live in the tent full time while traveling here and there.
It is also ofently used by the soldiers in tents when they are not in their camps or foreign land. In the modern time, people go camping and use these tent houses for accommodation and night outs.
To draw a cartoon tent you need the given tutorial which is a step by step illustration. This is an easy tent drawing tutorial for everyone who is interested in drawing it.
How to draw a tent:
Step 1: Draw a quadrilateral using curved lines as shown in the below image.
Step 2: Draw a line in the center which is a little apart from the center. In the lower border draw curved lines.
Step 3: Draw 2 parallel lines below the shape and attach it with a vertical line from the both corner of the shape.
Step 4: On the left side of the shape draw a line at 45 degree angle. Below to it again draw 2 parallel lines joining prior drawn lines. By this time it has taken shape of hut.
Step 5: Draw a distorted line from the side corner of the tent. For this use many lines attaching each other.
Step 6: Draw a piece of cloth that is tied with the tentpole. Draw many c shape lines and ovals forming knots and bundles of clothes.
Step 7: Draw 2 parallel lines to depict the tentpole and 2 lines for the side walls.
Step 8: On the side of the tent draw 3 ropes using lines forming string. Draw large nuts on the ground holding the ropes.
Step 9: Draw one more rope and nail on the surface.
Step 10: Here we are done with the drawing part and now color it with your choice.
How to draw tent in easy way:
To draw a step by step tent you need to follow the given tutorial.
- In the beginning, draw a rectangle.
- On the side of the rectangle draw another long rectangle.
- On the top of this formed structure draw a triangle on one side and a single line on the other side. Join the tip of these with a curved line.
- On the peak of the curve draw 2 flags using pair of a curved lines.
- On the top of the roofline draw a curved frill.
- Draw 2 triangles joining from the top.
- In the next step draw 3 strings
- from the tent.
- Draw 3 nuts connecting the rope.
- Also, draw some grasses around the tent.
- You can color it or use the hatching technique to shade it.