How To Draw Skull –In this article, we will be discussing how to Draw Skull. Although skulls may seem daunting at first, they can actually be quite easy to draw once you break them down into individual parts. We will start by drawing the outline of the skull, and then move on to adding in the smaller details. By the end of this article, you should have a good understanding of how to Draw Skull.
- How To Draw A Chicken
- How To Draw A Monkey
- How To Draw A Shark
- How To Draw A Christmas Tree
- How To Draw A Stairs
- How To Draw A Mountain
- How To Draw A Dragon
- How To Draw A Bee
- How To Draw Eyebrows
- How To Draw A Sunflower
You don’t need to be a master artist to Draw Skull. With a little bit of practice, you can easily Draw Skull with your hand. Here’s how:
Start by drawing a circle for the skull’s main portion. Then, add two smaller circles for the eyes. For the nose, start by drawing a small horizontal line in the centre of the face. Then, add two vertical lines on either side of the horizontal line. Finally, connect the top of the vertical lines to the outer edges of the circle.
Next, add some definition to the skull by drawing in the zygomatic arch (the bone that extends from your ear to your cheekbone) and adding some shading around the eyes and nose. To finish things off, draw in some teeth. Start with a U-shaped line at the bottom of the mouth.
How To Draw Skull for Kids
It’s not difficult to Draw Skull, but it is important to get the proportions right. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to Draw Skull for kids.
Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. Then, add two circles for the eyes. Next, draw a line down the middle of the head for the nose, and add a small triangle at the end for the nose tip. Finally, add a curved line for the mouth.
To finish off the skull, add some lines for teeth and two crossed lines behind the head for the bones. Erase any extra pencil lines that you don’t need. You now have a completed skull drawing!
How To Draw Skull Easily for Beginners Step By Step
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to Draw Skull for beginners:
1. Start with a circle in the centre of your paper. This will be the top of the skull.
2. Next, make two curved lines that come down from the sides of the circle. These will be the sides of the skull.
3. Now add a curved line at the bottom of your circle. This will be the jawline of the skull.
4. To make the teeth, add small rectangles along the jawline.
5. Finally, add two eye sockets above the teeth and shade them in black.
You now have a basic outline of a skull! You can continue to refine your drawing by adding more details, such as shading or texture to make it look more realistic.
Here are a few easy steps on how to Draw Skull :
1. Begin by drawing a circle for the skull’s main shape. Add two smaller circles inside for the eyes. Then, add a curved line beneath the eyes for the nose.
2. Next, add lines coming down from the sides of the head for the jawbone. Make sure to leave space between these lines so that you can add teeth later on!
3. To finish up the skull, add some lines across the forehead and around the eyes and nose area to give your skull some extra definition. You can also add some cracks or wrinkles if you’d like. Now all that’s left to do is colour it in!