We already learned how to draw a swimming pool now it is time to learn how to draw a swimmer for the kids. Swimming is a physical activity that is performed as a healthy sport also without any equipment.
In the warm weather, swimming is a practice which can be performed outside also. This simple tutorial is helpful in learning how to draw a swimmer easily for anyone. While drawing any swimmer you have to keep the posture of the man in mind, it is very particular.
Learn drawing the swimmer without any extra effort, we are here for you to help with it. In our many tutorials, we have already drawn different postures of the human, but it is something different. The half body is inside water and half outside of it just analyze the situation and draw it.
How to draw a Swimmer for kids:
Step 1: You have many times drawn the human body, but its posture is a little different, start drawing with the face, inverted little tilted ear drop shape, draw 2 eyes using curved lines and a dark spot in the middle of it.
Step 2: Now start drawing the body of the swimmer, draw series of several small curves forming arms and shoulders. Then sketch the nose with a small curve line, mouth and add a dot over the chin.
Step 3: Then draw fingers in the downward direction and outstretched back arms, again use small curved lines. You can learn how to draw finger from our article too.
Step 4: Then further complete the second arms pectoral muscles or the chest and fingers. You can learn how to draw muscles also.
Step 5: Draw the torso using a long U-shaped curved line joining the outer side of pectoral muscles and add a belly button to the stomach. Then, draw the triangular shape for brief and outline the upper leg.
Step 6: Complete the legs with curved lines and finish with the foot. Draw the overlapped legs in a swimming position with the toes.
Step 7: Enclose the remaining lower leg and foot, add some lines around the hand and feet which will indicate the water waves.
Step 8: Around the swimmer’s body add more water, draw a splash of water with many curved enclosed lines and circles.
Step 9: Draw a straight line to differentiate the water and air, one hand and both legs should be inside the water. Draw water drops near leag showing the water slapsh and many more round water drops randomly everywhere.
Step 10: Add skin color to the body, orange color to brief, and head cap. Color water with sky blue and shades of water.
How to draw a cartoon Swimmer:
- To draw a swimmer you can start with the hair as depicted below.
- Then complete the face outline
- Its time to complete the eyes, nose and mouth of the man swimming.
- Using many curved lines draw arm in upward direction which is outside water with fingers.
- Then its time to draw other hand which is inside the water.
- From the end of the arms draw the upper body ans brief.
- Draw leg with toes tilted in upward direction.
- Draw another leg which is straight.
- Now draw water all over the body keepin the head one hand and toes of one leg out side of the water.
- Your drawing is complete, if you whish add color to it.
Draw a Swimmer Step By Step:
- Mastering the Art of Expression: A Beginner’s Guide on How to Draw - November 24, 2023
- How to Draw Braid Step by Step – for Kids & Beginner - July 7, 2023
- How To Draw Bubbles Step By Step – For Kids & Beginners - July 6, 2023