This tutorial is a little different as we are learning how to draw kissing lips for kids and beginners. While drawing the kissing lips, lips are open. Kissing lips should look passionate and realistic, and the warmth, emotions should be represented from it. Drawing any picture represents the art of expressing feelings and emotions through the picture. Many times things that can’t be expressed in words are expressed in art forms.
- How to draw Cardinal
- How To Draw A Deer
- How to draw a Pumpkin
- How to draw a Fire
- How to draw a Armor
- How to Draw a Lion
- How to draw Witch
- How to draw a Deadpool
- How to draw an Owl
- How to draw a Dinosaurs
- How to draw a Box
- How to draw a Spaceship
- How To Draw A Book
- How To Draw A Wink Emoji
- How To Draw A Eyes
- How To Draw A Tree
- How To Draw A Cool Emoji
- How To Draw A Rose Flower
- How To Draw A Car
- How To Draw A Dolphin
- How To Draw A Leaf
- How to draw Squirtle
- How to draw Pant
- How to draw a Gorilla
- How to draw a Shamrock
- How to draw Pyramid
- How To Draw A Dog
How to draw Kissing Lips:
Step 1: Draw a little tilted line to start the base of your drawing. Below this line draw a curved oval line this line one side pointed and broad on another side.
Step 2: On the other side of the line draw another similar shape.
Step 3: On the upper side of the line draw a similar inverted shape drawn in step 1.
Step 4: On the second side of the line draw another oval curved shape to form the upper side of the lip.
Step 5: Draw another wavy line, lifted from the middle. In the center draw a small curve.
Step 6: Below this draw a deep curve or an upward-directed.
Step 7: Above the line draw 2 curved ovals as we did for the first lips.
Step 8: Erase all central lines and outline the borders as depicted below.
Step 9: Color lips with a shade of red and highlight them with white.
How to draw Kissing Lips Step by Step:
Step 1: Draw an M shape following by a W shape below it.
Step 2: At the base of the W shape draw a closed flattened oval with help of 2 curves.
Step 3: Draw a wavy line on both sides of the lip and from the end of these lines draw a big curve forming lower lip.
Step 4: Start coloring your lip with a pink shade. Highlight lower lip with red on the border.
Step 5: Use dark pink in the center and dark red on the outline.
Step 6: Blend the shade properly to give it shiny look. Use white color to highlight some part of the lips.
Important Guideline in Drawing Kissing Lips:
- In order to draw kissing lips estimate the proportions of the lips as it is pouted and took round shape. Always start your drawing with the guideline.
- Use light lines for the guideline and draw the bridge for the nose.
- All parts of the face are volumetric which needs to be highlighted to enhance the volume.
- Every human lip varies in shape and size, your shading technique will enhance your lip drawing.
- Aways use dark shade for the outline and light colors or white for the highlighted portion.
- Winter Snowmen Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 28, 2023
- January Winter Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
- Holiday Elf Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023