How To Draw Naruto –In this article, we will be discussing how to draw Naruto. Naruto is a Japanese manga series that tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village elders. The series is based on a one-shot manga by Masashi Kishimoto.
- How To Draw A Chicken
- How To Draw A Monkey
- How To Draw A Shark
- How To Draw A Christmas Tree
- How To Draw A Stairs
- How To Draw A Mountain
- How To Draw A Dragon
- How To Draw A Bee
- How To Draw Eyebrows
- How To Draw A Sunflower
Naruto is a young ninja who aspires to become Hokage, the leader of his village. In order to do so, he must first graduate from the Ninja Academy. Here are some easy steps on how to draw Naruto for students to understand:
1. Begin by drawing a small circle for Naruto’s head. Add two crossed lines inside the circle, one vertical and one horizontal. These will be used to help place Naruto’s features later on.
2. Next, add two small triangles for Naruto’s ears. Just below these, draw a curved line for his jaw and chin.
3. On either side of the head, draw two curved lines for Naruto’s hair spikes. Then, add a few curved lines within each spike for detail. Finally, connect the bottom of each hair spike with a curved line to complete the shape of his head.
How To Draw Naruto for Kids
Assuming the reader has little to no experience with drawing, this section will provide a step-by-step guide on how to draw Naruto for kids.
Naruto is a Japanese manga series created by Masashi Kishimoto. The main character, Naruto Uzumaki, is a young ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village elders. The story is told in two parts – the first set in Naruto’s pre-teen years, and the second in his teens.
To begin, draw a vertical line down the centre of your paper. This will be Naruto’s spine. On either side of the spine, sketch two curved lines for his ribcage. Then, add a horizontal line across the top of his head. His neck should be thin and connect to the bottom of his head at an angle.
This character is from the popular anime/manga series and is sure to be a hit with fans of the show. To draw a simple Naruto let’s begin with his head. Using a light pencil, sketch out the basic shape of his hair. Include the widow’s peak and the spiky tufts that stick up in the back. Next, draw his eyes. Be sure to make them large and expressive. His trademark whisker marks should come next, followed by his mouth and nose. Now let’s move on to his body. Draw a simple kimono-style shirt with some folds and wrinkles. Add some loose pants and belt him up. Finally, give him some sandals and socks. And there you have it! A simple but recognizable version of everyone’s favourite ninja!
How To Draw Naruto Easily for Beginners Step By Step
In this tutorial, you will learn easy steps on how to draw Naruto. Naruto is a Japanese manga series created by Masashi Kishimoto. The main character, Naruto Uzumaki, is a young ninja who seeks to become Hokage, the leader of his village.
The first thing you need to do is find a good reference image. You can either search online or find a physical copy of the manga. Once you have your reference image, it’s time to start drawing!
Start by drawing the basic shapes of Naruto’s face. This includes the eyes, nose, and mouth. Then, add in his hair spikes and start fleshing out his features. Don’t worry if it doesn’t look perfect at first – just keep practising and you’ll eventually get the hang of it!
if you want to know how to draw Naruto with your hand: here are a few steps to learn it easily.
1. Start by drawing a small circle near the top of the paper. This will be Naruto’s head.
2. Next, draw two curved lines downwards from the circle. These will be Naruto’s neck and shoulders.
3. Draw a horizontal line across the middle of the neck. This will be where Naruto’s shirt collar will sit.
4. Below the horizontal line, draw another small circle. This will be the start of Naruto’s body.
5. Draw two more lines downwards from the small circle. These will be Naruto’s arms.
- Winter Snowmen Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 28, 2023
- January Winter Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
- Holiday Elf Coloring Sheet for Kids [Free Printable] - January 14, 2023
Leave a Reply