Today’s drawing session is about how to draw a Gun for kids and beginners. A Gun is also called a firearm. Firearms are discovered for the protection of mankind and society.so, learn drawing of guns of different designs who are interested.
They come in different shapes, sizes, and purposes. Technically they are very complex but structurally very easy to draw. With this tutorial, you will learn to draw guns in a very quick and fast manner. There are no complex structures as shadows and lines thus, it’s easy to draw.
Guns are so famous among kids also they use sound guns, and light gun target guns for playing. So let’s begin our Gun drawing and fire with it.
How to Draw a Gun Step by Step
Drawing a gun can be a challenging task, but with the right approach and some practice, you can improve your skills and create a realistic and detailed drawing. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
Step 1: Draw the body of the gun with the help of a rectangle.
Step 2: Draw the grim of your gun by drawing a rectangle below the image drawn in step 1.
Step 3: Point where 2 rectangles are meeting draw trigger and the guard for it. At the left draw hammer for your firearm.
Step 4: Draw sights of the gun at the topline, round the corners, and erase the guidelines.
Step 5: Draw a grip panel with 2 screws on it. Draw the button of the magazine at the right side of the trigger and above to it safety catch switcher.
Step 5: Guns attract only with the fire feature but you can color them to make them more attractive.
How to Draw a Machine Gun
We will learn how to draw a Machine gun step by step by following the below steps:
Step 1: Start by drawing a frame for your gun by drawing the geometrical shape shown in the image below.
Step 2: Mark the outline for the safety bolt trigger and magazine.
Step 3: Draw the front barrel for your machine gun and give a finishing outline for it.
Step 4: In this step give trigger the final and original look over the outline drawn.
Step 5: Draw barrel housing and give the original look to the butt part.
Step 6: Draw rear sight at the top above part of the gun, draw a few lines on the body to give it realistic look.
Step 7: Draw a few features on the gun as screws, trigger, and magazine, refer image given below.
Step 8: Using a black marker draw the finished look of the machine gun as illustrated in the image.
Step 9: Our machine gun is ready to fire.
As we said earlier drawing a gun is an easy task, you do need not to have any extra skill. We are elaborating on a few more step-by-step guns below you can follow them as well.
Gun Drawing Step by Step
Drawing a gun can be a fun and enjoyable activity, whether you’re an experienced artist or just starting out. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Choose a reference image. It can be helpful to use a photograph or illustration as a reference when you’re drawing a gun. This will help you get the proportions and details of the gun correct.
- Start with basic shapes. Use simple lines and shapes to represent the major parts of the gun, such as the barrel, trigger, and handle. This will help you get the overall shape of the gun right before you start adding details.
- Use shading techniques to give the gun a realistic appearance. Use darker tones to add shadows to the parts of the gun that are recessed or in shadow, and use lighter tones to indicate the parts that are exposed to light.
We are supporters of art and activities other than war and violence, the use of weapons should be only for protection. At the same time, we also believe that we must be able to draw each and everything not only flowers, nature, and anatomy.
For more easy drawing activities visit our page and see :
- Mastering the Art of Expression: A Beginner’s Guide on How to Draw - November 24, 2023
- How to Draw Braid Step by Step – for Kids & Beginner - July 7, 2023
- How To Draw Bubbles Step By Step – For Kids & Beginners - July 6, 2023